Bidbook.eu wants everyone to be able to use this website. Nevertheless, if you land on a page that is not accessible, please tell us about this.
This statement relates to:
• All pages on http://www.bidbook.eu/
What is an accessible website?
An accessible website can be used by all target groups, without limitations. Therefore there are particular functional and editorialaccessibility requirements (or previously: web guidelines) for government websites. These are laid down in accessibility standard EN 301 549.
The accessibility statement will be adjusted if necessary.
This statement was modified on February 22, 2021.
We ensure good accessibility by implementing a number of measures in our (daily) processes.
- Accessibility by design: accessibility is part of every step of the design, construction and editorial process of this website right from the start.
- Research: independent experts regularly check (parts of) our website for accessibility. They look at the components related to functionality and also at the editorial aspects. We fix any problems and ensure they do not reoccur.
- Knowledge of employees: our employees keep their knowledge about accessibility up to date and apply this where necessary.
Biedboek.nl is registered in the Register of accessibility statements.
Technical deviations accessibility
An accessibility study for Biedboek.nl was completed on 14 December 2020. This study shows to what extent it currently complies with internationally accepted accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1). Feedback on the main issues from the research and the possible follow-up steps are captured in the statement.
The editorial accessibility requirements have been implemented and secured within the processes. An improvement plan has been drawn up for the technical points for improvement. The external party will again make an inventory of the findings in 2021. Some downloadable PDFs and video's are not fully accessible. PDFs are not always provided with a legend and description of images. An exact end date of the work is not yet known.
Report accessibility issues
Are you facing an accessibility problem? Or do you have a question or comment about accessibility? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 5 working days.
- We inform you about the progress and the outcome.
- Your request will be processed within 3 weeks.